For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Funding Affordable Homes (‘we’ or ‘us’) is the ‘data controller’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, etc) whenever you complete an online form. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use this website, contact us for any reason, or sign up to a service.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
- security vetting; and
- improving our services.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- our agents and service providers; or
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
We may need to transfer your personal data to countries located outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data will be subject to a European Commission approved contract that will safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, you can write to us at 4th Floor, 3 Burlington Gardens, London, W1S 3EP.